1. The Talend Log Server is built on top of:
Choose all that apply.
2. How do you create a new SVN branch?
a. In TAC click the name of a project in the Projects section and then click Branch Management
b. Click Add in the Branch Management section of TAC
c. In Talend Studio click Branch Management
d. In the Projects section of TAC click Branch Management and then choose the project
3. What are the type of tasks that can be created in the Job Conductor
a. Normal Task
b. Publish Task
c. Artifact Task
d. Standard Task
4. Why do you specify where the AMC reads its data?
a. You do not
b. Because you can run multiple AMCs from a single Talend Studio
c. Because you can store information in separate locations for different projects
d. Because you can set multiple locations in the Project Properties for a single project
5. What is the default Audit database provided by the Talend Administration Center?
b. There are no database provided by default
6. Where can you check the CommandLine status?
a. In the Talend Administration Center, in the Monitoring>CommandLine section
b. In the Talend Administration Center, in the Settings>Configuration>CommandLine section
c. It’s not possible to check.
d. In the Talend Studio preferences, in the Command Line section
7. What are the default credentials to connect to the TAC?
- a, b&c